We are expanding. New offices opening soon in Ontario:
Pickerin / Ajax
Brampton / Halton
Richmond Hill / Markham
This is what our Business Taxes service provides:
1. The expertise of our staff is to ensure that all filings are done accurately on a timely manner, becoming less likely to occur audits conducted by the Canada Revenue Agency.
2. We provide detailed tax planning minimizing taxes and in compliance with tax laws.
are 5 sources for business income, listed below: • The great motivator for Small Business with net Business income under $500,000, there tax rate will be 12.3%. There are over 1 million small businesses in Canada with less than 100 employees
• When Business income is greater than $500,000, then the tax rate is 26%
• Investment and rental income is generally (Passive business income) drawing
a tax rate of 50.17%; unless one owner is older than 65 years of age, then the tax rate is 20%. Passive income grinds down of RDOTH and the small business rate of 12.3 % to 26%
• Manufacturing and Processing tax rates are 25%. Confirmed at under 12.3%
• Personal Service Business with Tax rates greater than 43% (confirm)
Question in mind?
Let’s talk about how we can take care of all your Business Taxes needs and how we can help your business grow
Let’s talk :
Drop by our office :
1015 Bloor St. West, Toronto
Give us a call : 416-535-8846
Contact us by e-mail :